The airport is situated at about seven kilometres from Málaga city. The airport is linked to highway to MA-21, also known as Ronda Oeste -eastern bypass- (part of the Mediterranean Motorway A-7 / E-15 in Málaga), and highway MA-21, formerly known as N-340.
Málaga Airport GPS coordinates (Departures level):
Terminal T1 Latitude: 36° 40' 24.43" N || Longitude: 4° 29' 16.41" W (36.6734529, -4.4878925)
Terminal T2 Latitude: 36° 40' 31.71" N || Longitude: 4° 29' 22.95" W (36.6754748, -4.4897085)
Terminal T3 Latitude: 36° 40' 36.44" N || Longitude: 4° 29' 28.39" W (36.6767897, -4.4912196)
The access to the passenger drop off and pickup area is done by entering the Express parking (also called preferential or first class parking Departures). For that purpose, the first 15 minutes are free, but if this period is exceeded, the amount to pay is from the time of entry into the parking area.
- Write the origin and click on the system will draw the route; the directions to follow are detailed below the map.
Description of the access roads indications:
MA-20: Dual carriageway (Autovía) Ronda Oeste de Málaga.
MA-21: Dual carriageway (Autovía). Previously N-340.
A-92: Autonomic dual carriageway (Autovía) from Andalucía.
AP-46: Highway (Autopista) "Las Pedrizas". Highway toll.
E-902/A-44: Dual carriageway (Autovía) "Costa Tropical" (previously "Sierra Nevada").
E-15/A-7: Highway (Autopista) "Mediterráneo" France - Algeciras. Highway toll.
How to arrive to the terminal T3 and T2. General Indications
Follow the next indications until to get the airport road access MA-21 or MA-20.
- Coming from the North and Northeast of the Airport:
- Coming from Málaga and the north from the "costa del sol" (A7, Ap-46, A-45, N-340), take MA-20 at Málaga city to Torremolinos. You can choose two options:
- Option 1: get exit 5A way to MA-21 (old N-340). Take exit 3, airport.
- Option 2: straight ahead MA-20, take exit 3, and get MA-23 until the airport.
- Coming from the west of the airport:
- Coming from A-357 or A-7054, take MA-20 at Málaga city to Torremolinos. Get exit 5A way to MA-21 (old N-340). Take exit 3, airport.
- Coming from the south of the airport (Costa del Sol south):
- Drive A7/E-15 to Málaga, take MA-20, and take exit 3 to the Málaga airport.
Now that you finally arrived, you might want to get rid of your car!. Book in advance your car park upon arrival .
Toll tariffs are approximate. Driving directions suggested by Google Maps España ©